Real-time traffic reports on your iPhone!
The #1 user requested feature is now here: Traffic Map View!
Based on your current location, or any other location you configure, Traffic will retrieve the current traffic conditions in the area and display them on a map or in a customized listing. Easily switch back and forth between map view and list view to monitor all of the traffic around you.
Choose the order that traffic items are shown, the severity, and how large of a search area to cover. Each traffic item contains detailed information about the incident, and can be shown on a map so you know exactly where the traffic is located.
- Custom location entry, or let Traffic figure it out for you based on your current location.
- At a glance map view of traffic in your area. See all traffic incidents around you directly on a map. Select individual events to get all of the details!
- Still includes the original at a glance listing of traffic in your area, including a summary, it’s proximity to your current location, and the time the traffic was reported.
- Detailed traffic view allows you to see full traffic description, proximity, and update times. You can also show the traffic on a map directly in the application, so you know exactly where the traffic incident is located.
- Fully configurable display options. Choose to sort traffic based on severity, proximity, or report time.
- You choose how severe and how close the traffic must be in order to be shown in the application.
- Option to filter out long-running construction items from the traffic display. Traffic makes location-based traffic reports simple and convenient.
Please note: Traffic information is available in most metro areas across the United States, but is not available everywhere. Please email support to check if your area is supported.